BRAND NEW BLOG: Launched December 2010.
Keep an eye on this blog by clicking 'follow' above or follow via Twitter, below right...
Truly time-poor? Key trends are written in BOLD!

Wednesday 15 August 2012

MY EDIT: New collections from Anthropologie...

Among the latest goods available from the always-inspirational Anthropologie, I found the following items that I think would be particularly easy to live with:

Pictures courtesy of Anthropologie

What I see (and like!) here: earthenwareuntreated wood, petrified wood, un-shaped semi-precious stones, matt finishes (a soft, dry, powdery, airbrush-type look that I find myself thinking a lot about!), facets (yes, still), wire (ditto) with pieces that are handcrafted, utilitarian, functional, humble and that celebrate the beauty of the natural materials themselves.

* Anthropologie