|All pictures courtesy of Zara Home.|
Sorry I've no time to caption them all but it's an easy-to-navigate site...
Here are six reasons why I love them:
1. Their stuff is so unbelievably on trend that it's shocking: neutrals, yellows, African, woven, rope, linen, geometric, metallic, horn/shell/inlay, stone.
2. They use beautiful natural materials: silk, linen, flax, stone, leather, horn.
3. The prices are great - the stuff in my personal edit, above, ranges from about £10-£50 with most things around the £20-£30 mark.
4. The range is vast and fast-changing, so you won't end up with the same piece as five of your friends - the Habitat factor (although, don't get me wrong, I like Habitat too).
5. You can buy online.
6. When quizzed, it's a brand most people can admit to with pride - if such things bother you - personally, I'm more-or-less without shame on this front.
* Zara Home